Tuesday, October 7, 2014

La Porto

I went to "La Porto" with my friends in September. I thought La Porto was an Italian or French food pub, but it was a Japanese food pub and the cook is from Chile. I was surprised. This pub is small and stylish. It is near the pub "Ittanmonme" which I introduced last time. (It is about 1 minute on foot from Ittanmonme.)


I will introduce the things I ate. First, I ordered "Color (irodori) canape with cream cheese." This dish is eggs of flying fish (tobicco), caviar and cream cheese on crackers. It goes well with sake.



I ordered sake that is called "Honmaru of 14 generations." But it was sold out on that day, so the barman recommended another sake. It is called "Bizen omachi of 14 generations."


And I also ate "plum crystal cliff (umesuishou) with cream cheese." Umesuishou is tossed cartilage of shark with a plum. I ordered it because I like umesuishou and cream cheese. There is not much quantity, but it is my recommended dish!


I want to go there again.

La Porto
1-11-2, Kamiookanishi, Kounan-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Open Sun-Mon

3 minutes on foot from Kamiooka Station

No comments:

Post a Comment