Friday, October 24, 2014

Ittanmonme vol.2

This is my second post about Ittanmonme. I went to Ittanmonme as a customers with my friend. It is large pub with 20 counter seats and 16 table seats. I and my friend sat at the counter where we ordered dinner.

First, we ate "broiled tuna steak." This dish is my recommended dish. There is grated ginger on the tuna, and I felt the fragrance of garlic a little. The tuna's surfaces were slightly warm, because the tuna was broiled only on the surface. I thought this dish's appearance was beautiful because yellow and pink flowers are displayed as a garnish.


The next, dish we ate was "cream gratin of crab." It rained on that day and it was cold, so we ordered a hot dish. It came out very hot, so we let it cool for about five minutes before eating it. It was still slightly hot, but it was very delicious. There were crabs and macaronis in the gratin. I think this dish is popular among women and children.


Finally, we ate dessert. I orderd "catalana" which is a Spanish name. It is a sweet of the Spanish Catalonia district. Catalana is like cream brulee. When I explain this dish, I say "It is like pudding ice cream." It is not big, but I think that it is just the right size. I have never eaten anything so delicious as catalana. This is my recommended dessert!



Ittanmonme (一炭もんめ)
1-10-9 Kamiookanishi, Kounan-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Open Mon-Sun 5pm-5am

2 minutes on foot from Kamiooka Station

No comments:

Post a Comment