Saturday, October 3, 2015

Ittanmonme Vol.4

Last week, I went to Ittanmonme with my friends. I have introduced this place several times, so I think you know this pub.

First, we ate tuna and leek with vinegared  miso dressing. In Japanese, we say ”maguro to negi no nuta.” I think that people often eat sashimi with soy sauce, but this time we didn't use soy sause, because the taste of the vinegared miso dressing is thick. I think that it matches the tuna and leeks well. This dish is recommended to eat with sake.


Next, I ate Deep Fried Garlic. I said to the chef, ”I like garlic,” so the chef cooked this dish for me. It was seasoned with salt and  laver. I ate a lot so, I came to have bad breath. But I didn't mind problem because it was delicious.


Finally, we ate ”makizushi.” In English, we say rolled sushi. The ingredient was various kinds of sashimi. An egg was surrounded around. Makizushi is Japanese food. I think that ingredient is anything good.


We had a good time!!

Ittanmonme (一炭もんめ)
1-10-9 Kamiookanishi, Kounanku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Open Mon-Sun 5pm-5am

2 minutes on foot from Kamiooka

No comments:

Post a Comment